Catapult is South Africa’s fastest and easiest way to deliver long-form and promo material direct to a broadcasters ingest facilities in a fast, efficient and hassle-free way and at lightning speeds, avoiding the dangers and inconsistencies of the open Internet.
MediaCloud’s Catapult Digital Delivery service gives you the peace of mind that your content will always arrive safely and securely at the correct destination and at the right time.
Catapult users are able to access MediaCloud’s MAM to track reference and archive all media sent via the platform. Each media asset is tracked and time stamped confirmations are emailed to the broadcaster and content provider, giving peace of mind that your asset has arrived.
Who is it for?
- Film & television production companies
- Radio & television broadcasters
- IPTV & VOD service providers
- News agencies
Who can I deliver content to?
Key features and benefits:
- Deliver episodes straight to broadcasters – no hard drives or couriers needed
- Transfer as much content as you like without incurring data charges
- Uses secure file transfer technology that is trusted by the biggest broadcasters
- Simply drag and drop your content to network share to start your transfer
- No file size limits
- Uses UDP file acceleration – transfers up to 200 times faster than FTP
- Maximum security during the delivery process
- Receive automated email notifications during every stage of the delivery process
- Content is automatically stored and securely archived by us for easy retrieval